Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ANANDA in the Himalayas........is pure BLISS

30 June, 2009

………….it is a little difficult to explain but after my visit to Ananda, I felt that my aura was totally cleansed and fresh and light….why do I say so ? I don’t know, but I feel lighter, cleaner, happier, obstructions of negativity and depleting forces seems to have vanished and both of us feel very charged, light and happy. Usually an aura cleansing experience happens when we go on a pilgrimage , to some spiritual place or a place with good earth energy and excellent vibrations! Touch wood!!!














..........A getaway from the sweltering heat of Delhi.....in the Himalayas was pure bliss....especially because it rained there and everything was washed green and clean.....ANANDA in the Himalayas as the name indicates is pure bliss......i loved it.......and i know i will come here again and again and again.............

No comments: