Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Loosing weight - Clinique Suisse way

………..today I went to the Clinique Suisse, the second time after I did my Colon cleansing and spoke to this Doctor Catherine about Weight Management and diet…..i really need to loose weight and everyone knows its not easy to do it only by diet and exercise. I also asked her a lot of questions about slimming pills as so many of my friends eat those pills and loose weight so fast…but everytime I want to take a pill something stops me…..and I feel what if it damages some system in my body or harms me in any way.. so I stay away from it ...I also asked her if taking pills affects the body or any other organs adversely or not ….i asked her about the diet plan and schedule that they have……

Clinique Suisse has an Anti aging programme that uses monitor diet, exercise, pills, massage and then maybe liposuction or injections that draw out fat( this is optional and costs 1000 sing dollars) ….. all very expensive ..not for me….However she gave me a diet schedule and exercise schedule...i checked with her about pills - because they also give pills ....

With some pills people get palpitations why does that happen and she explained to me why ….its because the pills increase the energy in the body……but I am not using that energy…so the heart starts working faster….sometimes the pills also affect the thyroid as the metabolic rate of the body increases thereby affecting the thyroid functioning…secondly I am an O type so more prone to thyroid problem than anyone else.

……I also asked her about the chinese pills that help you loose weight magically and she told me that in some pills – the slimming component( a chemical that harms the thyroid in high dosage) maybe in the higher dosage than recommended and it depends on the permissible amount of this chemical. She said its very important to check the ingredients in any medicine before taking it.

Secondly, when you are taking external aids, its always good to drink lots of water and take laxatives so that the chemicals are flushed out of the body and do not make a toxic residue there.

Thirdly, its good to exercise to use that excess energy and do massage, totok or body wrapping for toning the loose skin after loosing weight.

So ....now i have a plan .... my tailormade personal plan that starts from today................Target is 5 kgs per Month at least in July....

No comments: