Monday, July 21, 2008

My New I POT

...…yes you read it right, its I Pot and not I Pod and I bought it this weekend. It makes anti oxidant water for me and it is portable!!! I guess I got lulled into buying it as – I was fresh from reading The Tao of Detox – an eye opening book and very simple book on detox but it definitely made me wiser. My I POT cost 700,000 rupiah ( 70 USD) , well lets see what it does for me. Sometimes I think I go overboard, but anyways its an experiment.. ...and yesterday itself i had 2 litres of anti-oxidant water !!!

What is anti –oxidant water? It is water enriched with active hydrogen and minerals.

iPot, the brochure says is capable of transforming ordinary water into Anti Oxidant water, known for its many health benefits namely neutralizing free radicals, preventing increase in body acidity (acidosis), increasing body immunity and lowering ORP.
One of the most widespread causes of illness is acidosis or toxemia - an accumulation of more acid in the body than it can effectively process and this results in all kinds of diseases and health problems.

Human blood stays in a very narrow pH range around 7.35 - 7.45. Below or above this range means symptoms and disease. If blood pH moves too much below 6.8 or above 7.8, cells stop functioning and the patient dies. The ideal pH balance for blood is 7.4A healthy blood pH without cancer has acid / alkaline balance almost equal. Actually a healthy body is slightly alkaline measuring approximately 7.4. This ideal blood 7.4 pH measurement means it is just slightly more alkaline than acid. Research shows that unless the body's pH level is slightly alkaline, the body cannot heal itself. If your body's pH is not balanced, you cannot effectively assimilate vitamins, minerals and food supplements.

No comments: