Saturday, February 12, 2011

Last 6 months overivew

..............I have made all these posts today for the last 6-8 months today for the simple reason, that i forget what i did and when......so this is a kind of diary that will remind me what i did and when but to sum up......last year - My 1st year of Sabbatical was very fruitful and good and i completed a lot of things i had wanted to do all my life. Jan started with Calligraphy, Feb my mom's treatment and then the trips started......then i did my gemmology ( June - July 10) and September was a big disppointment when my much hyped, planned trip to Kailash Mansarovar went phusss........well thats a long story.....but again like everything else, i believe it happened for the very best and god chose that as an opportunity to free me from the shackles which bind me.....and i know i will go again....when i don't know..............maybe this year, maybe next lets see.............after this i completed my yoga course successfully............that was the highlight of the year.
2011 has begun - By the time i realised its already Feb now.....lets see what unfolds.....so many places to go to, my list is ready.......i am ready, steady, goooooooooo..............

No comments: